Spartanburg, South Carolina
October 23-25, 2018
Discover valuable selling opportunities in the growing walk-in van and propane markets with Freightliner Custom Chassis.
Join FCCC in Spartanburg, SC for our MT and S2G chassis training, hosted exclusively for Freightliner sales personnel. Through interactive coaching and team competitions, you’ll learn to more effectively market and sell FCCC products. Dealers will be responsible for the cost of travel to and from the training location; FCCC will take care of the rest, including hotel and food.
- Interactive Learning
- Ride & Drive Activities
- Team Collaboration
- Evening Entertainment
- Factory Tour
- Hands-on Product Walkarounds
- Plan to arrive in Spartanburg, SC on October 23 by early afternoon; registration opens at 4pm with opening reception at 6pm. Hotel/Conference location is approximately 30 minutes from Greenville/Spartanburg Airport (GSP) and approximately 1hr 15min from Charlotte Douglas (CLT)
- Training activities will adjourn at approximately 3pm on October 25th, giving attendees the opportunity for late afternoon / evening travel or planned travel the next day; optional dinner and entertainment is planned for the evening of the last date listed for those staying and traveling the next day
- Freightliner Custom Chassis will cover a maximum of 3 hotel nights; additional nights will be at the expense of attendee
- Travel time to-and-from the hotel/conference location is quickest and most efficient from Greenville/Spartanburg Airport (GSP)
- Please contact email@example.com with any specific questions
Filling out this form will reserve your spot on the training tour. Over the coming weeks, FCCC will provide additional event details via email. Changes or additions to registrations can by made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is Full
The registration for this event is now full.