To receive your certificate, you’ll need to get all 4 questions right. Good luck!
0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
SORRY! You did not pass the final exam. Please click “Restart Quiz” below to try again.
You passed your final exam! You have now successfully completed the Gas vs. Diesel course. Be sure to print your certificate!
- Review / Skip
- Question 1 of 4
Which of the following is NOT an F-C-C-C benefit of diesel coaches?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 4
True or False: The brake life of an FCCC diesel coach is typically 7-15x longer than gas brakes.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 4
Choose the answer that correctly fills in these blanks:
With diesel, the larger you go, the _______ you can tow. With gas, the larger you go, the _______ you can tow.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 4
Match the customer statement on the left to the FCCC diesel selling point on the right.
- Trips that include mountain driving can be especially stressful in gas coach. Because of its torque and braking systems, a diesel coach would give you much more confidence when climbing and descending those steep grades.
- Keep in mind that the automotive components of a gas chassis do not necessarily give you automotive-style comfort. The best overall ride quality only comes from a purpose-built FCCC RV chassis.
- Only FCCC offers 24/7 Direct factory service for the life of the coach. You’ll always have access to factory technicians any time of the day or night, plus more than 625 Freightliner and Cummins service locations nationwide. No gas coach can compete with that level of service.
- Due to the longevity and reliability of a diesel coach’s engine, suspension and brakes, I strongly suggest a diesel.
- If you choose a diesel coach, you’ll make fewer stops for fuel. Not only does diesel deliver 20 to 40 percent fuel economy than gas, but tanks on an FCCC diesel are much larger than those in gas coaches.
- “We plan to explore the west and southeast first.”
- “I really think I’ll be more comfortable driving a gas coach.”
- “I like to tinker with my chassis, but I want to have help available when I need it.”
- “I don’t ever want to buy another coach. This is my last one.”
- “I don’t like making fuel stops.”