0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
An effective strategy for selling the benefits of diesel coaches over gas is to begin conversations with the customers’ expectations.
Match the customer statement on the left to the diesel confidence selling point on the right.
- Due to the longevity and reliability of a diesel coach’s engine, suspension and brakes, I strongly suggest a diesel.
- Trips that include mountain driving can be especially stressful in gas coach. Because of its torque and braking systems, a diesel coach would give you much more confidence when climbing and descending those steep grades.
- Remember that with a gas engine, the larger you go the less you can tow. With a diesel engine, the larger you go the more you can tow. If you want to make sure you have the towing capacity for all your belongings as well as your SUV, I recommend you look at a diesel coach.
- “I don’t ever want to buy another coach. This is my last one.”
- “We plan to explore the west and southeast first.”
- “We’ll tow our SUV with us on all our trips.”