0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Review / Skip
- Question 1 of 1
An effective strategy for selling the benefits of diesel coaches over gas is to begin conversations with the customers’ expectations. Match the customer statement on the left to the diesel convenience selling point on the right.
- Keep in mind that there’s more to cost of ownership than just the purchase price. Depending on how long you plan to drive your coach, the cost of maintenance and fuel over the life of the coach may be comparable with diesel, and the driving experience is much better.
- If you choose a diesel coach, you’ll make fewer stops for fuel. Not only does diesel deliver 20 to 40 percent fuel economy than gas, but tanks on an FCCC diesel are much larger than those in gas coaches.
- Only FCCC offers 24/7 Direct factory service for the life of the coach. You’ll always have access to factory technicians any time of the day or night, plus more than 625 Freightliner and Cummins service locations nationwide. No gas coach can compete with that level of service.
- “I’m looking at gas coaches because they’re less expensive than diesel.”
- “I don’t like making fuel stops.”
- “I like to tinker with my chassis, but I want to have help available when I need it.”